Monday, September 3, 2012

Get to Know Your Blogger

A Little About Me...

I'm Rachel! 21 year old single mom, from Ohio. I'm currently a Fashion Design major at Kent State University. My boyfriend Mark, and my 2 year old son Landon keep me incredibly busy, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've always dreamt about moving to a big city like LA or NYC once I'm finished with school, and I am by NO means a country girl like most of the people that surround my area.I'm infatuated with buying shoes and dresses and never have enough room to store either. Up for a little game?


Questions

1. Favorite color: Black or purple.
2. Favorite designer(s): Diane von Furstenberg, Elie Saab, Chanel.
3. Favorite quote(s): "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde
4. Favorite reality show "guilty pleasure": Not going to lie, I like Teen Mom, but only can stand watching Maci. I feel like we have a lot in common.
5. Hair product you can't live without: Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Renewal Spray (a GODSEND detangler to those of us with long hair!)
6. Favorite movie(s): Grease, Bridesmaids, A League of their Own.
7. Favorite musician/band(s): John Mayer is my all-time favorite but I like a lot of various artists and genres.
8. Do you have any pets?: Well...my boyfriend has a husky named Chase.
9. Food you could eat everyday and not get tired of: Fresh fruit, or walnuts.
10. Favorite sport to watch live or on TV: Football and basketball both live and on tv.

Now you know a few things :) hope you're enjoying my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment