Monday, October 22, 2012

Marley & Me

Outfit of the Day: Marley & Me

Hello my fabulous readers/subscribers! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! Today I have been having a serious case of the Mondays, which is why today's look is so casual. I literally just threw on these pieces, looked in the mirror at its Bohemian vibe and actually really liked it! I had to laugh looking back through the pictures while editing, noticing that I looked like a total hipster. It was so amusing LOL! Also want to thank my lovely boyfriend/photographer for taking today's photos even though he has been sick all weekend with a cold and still managed to skip his nap to humor me with his photography skills :)











What I wore:
Shirt - Bob Marley (Target; old)
Skinnies - Michael Kors
Boots & Bag - Rue 21
Flower Headband - Forever 21
Watch - Hello Kitty (found at Kohl's!)


Until next time!

xoxo
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Your green satchel is so pretty!!!! I'm your newest follower, come to say hi if you have time! :)
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.....I love your look here, you look lovely! Beautiful photos, and wonderful colors! Your watch is so cool, and the headband is really cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete